We offer services which cover the entire life cycle of your projects.
Using Matisse, Matisse will assist your organization with the successful deployment of a pilot application.
- Specification and planning
- Object modeling
- Application design
- Database design
- Application development
- Application documentation
- Application testing and optimizing
- Application deployment (simulated
- Application and Data Migration
Matisse will guide your organization through the object modeling process to derive a high-level object model for your new or existing system.
- Examine and document all known data types
- Produce an abstract view of the major object classes and main relationships between classes
- Validate that the object model meets the application requirements and does not break constraints
- Define the probable size, population and life cycle of each object class
- Document the object model at three levels of abstraction -- from highly-abstract to a detailed model of the major functionality
- Define and review a project plan based on the object model
Application Design Review
Matisse will guide your organization through the application design review process to ensure the application meets the defined requirements. The Matisse consultant will provide an overview of the technical and management issues that impact the design review.
- Assess the current status of the application design
- Document the steps necessary to implement the planned project including
- Planning for project modification and support
- At the completion of this service your organization will understand and demonstrate how to successfully ensure the applications designed meet the defined requirements.
Database Design Review
Matisse will guide your organization through the database design review process to ensure the application meets the defined requirements and properly utilizes the Matisse. The Matisse consultant will provide an overview of the physical database design issues.
- Use of indexing
- SQL queries
- Object caching policies
- Concurrency issues
This service will evaluate the feasibility of converting some or all of an existing application to a Matisse application.
- Providing a complete technical overview of Matisse
- Specify the conversion work break down structure
- Identify other Matisse team members and recommended partners as required
- At the completion of this service your organization will have a complete summary of the scope of the conversion effort and an outline of the project plan.
Conversion Pilot Program
This comprehensive service is comprised of actually converting some or all of an existing ODBMS application to Matisse.
- Project exploration and planning
- Object modeling for Matisse
- Application design review
- Database design review
- Application conversion
- Application documentation
- Application testing and tuning
- Pilot deployment
- At the completion of this service your organization will have:
- An application packaging document
- Sufficient documentation to allow the application programmers to demonstrate the Matisse application
- An outline of the database and system administration tasks connected with the Matisse application
- A training plan outline for the end user and operations staff
- A summary report of the findings and conclusions of the project review